Wednesday 24 August 2011

Experimental Parking and One Page Complete

Wow I have two exciting things to write about today.  Firstly I finally finished my first page of this cross stitch, which means only 41 pages or so to go..yeeeeeeeeeeh.  Secondly I have started on the second page and have begun experimenting with "parking" thanks to the great assistance of The Crafty Princess (thanks lovie) and a great blog site Princess directed me to which explains exactly how to park.  I love the idea and so far it is working great.  Will update as I go, and will try and add a new picture of my progress...thanks for reading followers (ha ha ha).

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaayyyyyy on finishing the first page. I knew you could do it. It's easy from now on as you will start to see the pic grow and get fired up about it! I'm so proud of you lovie. I'm glad you tried parking and liked it. I tend to swap back and forth with it but I find it really helpful with all the confetti. Keep going gorgeous girl, I'm following your progress with eagerness. xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much for the encouragement lovie...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit envious that you have sorted out the parking thingy and found it to be speeding up the process....tried but failed in that regard....I am going to stick with the single colour at one time thingy.....happy stitching

    ReplyDelete